Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T as a massive step up from the previous S3. The S4 offers a larger screen, much better screen resolution and a much improved camera, over the Galaxy S3. Everything looks better on the S4! The Samsung Galaxy S4 offers a 441ppi pixel density vs. the 306ppi pixel density offered on the Galaxy S3.
Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T Vs. S4 SPH-L720
The Samsung Galaxy S4 came in multiple variants but the SPH-L720T is the (best) Tri-band phone when compared against other S4 variants. “T” stands for Tri-band which is branded as the Spark version. The Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T has support for LTE on Bands 26 and 41 in addition to band 25. The non-T, (SPH-L720) version only has support for LTE Band 25.
Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T Features:
- Super AMOLED Screen. The Super AMOLED Screen is not only more beautiful than standard LCD, it is the most energy efficient screen currently available. Easy on your battery and easy on the eyes.
- Featuring NFC (Near Field Communication), your Samsung Galaxy S4 can easily share photos, webpages, and more simply by tapping your phone with another NFC capable device.
- Screen Mirroring allows you to share your screen with another device! Now it’s even easier to share those awesome photos from your trip last summer.
- With the LED indicator enabled, you’ll never miss notifications again. While your screen is locked, the LED at the top of your phone will illuminate, informing you of Facebook™ notifications, missed calls, texts, and much more!
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with Smart Screen, right out of the box. With Smart Screen enabled, your Galaxy S4 will keep your screen on while you are looking at it, pause videos when you look away, and rotate the screen based on the orientation of your face.
- S Voice is your personal assistant, ready to help organize your day. Whether you’re adding events to your schedule, composing texts, or even checking the weather, S Voice is there to help!
- With Easy Mode enabled, there’s no fumbling around your home screen trying to find that elusive app. Add only the apps you need to a very simple and easy-to-use home screen layout.