You can rent your land to wireless companies for profit! If you are interested in making money off your own land, contact carriers and tower companies using the information below. Best Cellular has organized the information below in order to help you contact each wireless carrier to lease your land.
How To Rent Your Land To Wireless Companies
Negotiating for a proper lease can be tricky. Use the contact info provided to make the most informed decision possible.
Contact Wireless Carriers About Tower Leasing
- AT&T: email@example.com
- Sprint: LandlordSolutions@sprint.com
- T-Mobile: TMTwrsInfo@T-Mobile.com
- Verizon: 1-866-862-4404
Contact Tower Companies About Tower Leasing
- American Tower: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crown Castle: NOC.NOC@crowncastle.com
- SBA Sites: email@example.com
If you’re looking for another third-party opinion, Telecom Lease Genius (1-888-313-9750) keeps up on tower lease news and notices.