SIMOLW506TQ is the 3-in-1 Universal Sprint SIM Card contained in several Sprint SIM Activation Kits.
The Sprint SIMOLW506TQ SIM Cards (SKU: CZ410PTLWQ) is an OBR MULTIPUNCH SIM OTA ISIM Card that is currently used with many Sprint devices including the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Special Edtion) and the iPhone X. Offering a multi-punch SIM Card tray gives the SIM Card (SKU: CZ410PTLWQ) much broader compatibility than a normal Sprint SIM Card with only one SIM Card tray/form factor. This SIM Card is predicted to be used in many future Sprint BYOD (bring your own device) handsets. Sprint calls this SIM Card universally compatible, although we advise checking the compatibility list below to confirm your device will work.
Sprint SIMOLW506TQ SIM Card Details
SIMOLW506TQ SIM Cards are some of the only multi-punch SIM Cards Sprint has manufactured. Of over 50 SIM Cards made by Sprint, this appears to offer much wider compatibility. As the list above shows, it is supposed to be compatible with over 30 different devices from 7 separate manufactures. However, please be aware that this card is often mistaken for another SIM card. To verify compatibility, search the UICC Database for your device before ordering.
- UPC: 854798005170
- SKU: CZ410PTLWQ
- Part: SIMOLW506TQ
- Boost Mobile LG Tribute Dynasty
- Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S9 Special Edition Open Market
- Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Open Market) – Boost Mobile
- Sprint ASUS NovaGo – BYOD
- Sprint BLU S1 – Vivo S1
- Sprint HP ENVY x2 – BYOD
- Sprint HP Spectre Folio – BYOD
- Sprint Lenovo Miix 630 – BYOD
- Sprint Lenovo Yoga C630
- Sprint LG Stylo 4 (Q710UL) BYOD
- Sprint LG Tribute DYNASTY
- Sprint Microsoft Surface Go LTE2
- Sprint Motorola Moto g6 play – BYOD
- Sprint Motorola Moto Z3 Play (XT19294) (BYOD)
- Sprint Orbic Wonder (RC555L)
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Special Edition (SPH-N960U1)3
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9 – Postpaid & Prepaid4
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9 Special Edition – BYOD3
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9+ Postpaid & Prepaid4
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9+ Special Edition – BYOD3
- Sprint ZTE Blade Max 2s
- Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S9 Special Edition Open Market – Virgin Mobile USA
- Asus Computer International Qualcomm MSM8998 Chip Embedded Computing Registered 310120 Production
- CTL Fibocom L850-GL (Chrome OS) Embedded Computing Certified 310120 Production
- Digi International WR54-A146 Sierra Wireless EM7511 / EM7565 Router/Modem with UI Certified 311882 IoT
- Digi International WR54-A246 Sierra Wireless EM7511 / EM7565 Router/Modem with UI Certified 311882 IoT
- HP Inc Fibocom L850-GL (Dell, HP & Lenovo) Embedded Computing Certified 310120 Production
- HP Inc Qualcomm MSM8998 Chip Embedded Computing Registered 310120 Production
- Lenovo Qualcomm MSM8998 Chip Embedded Computing Registered 310120 Production
- Microsoft Qualcomm MSM8998 Chip Embedded Computing Registered 310120 Production
- Sierra Wireless Sierra Wireless EM7511 / EM7565 Router/Modem with UI Certified 311882 IoT
- Utility Assoc Sierra Wireless EM7511 / EM7565 Black Box no UI Certified 311882 IoT
- May require RESKU to activate in Sprint Postpaid or Sprint Prepaid.
- LTE Only
- Sold by Samsung Only (Not Sprint, Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile). It is a true “Unlocked” phone that can work on all networks with compatible SIM Card. If the model has carrier branding (Verizon, T-Mobile, etc) on the phone, it is not a Special Edition Model and is not supported for activation on Sprint. Internationally Built Phones are not supported on the Sprint Network.
- This Software was released on 11/7/18. Once the device is updated, the customer can take advantage of this phone for BYOD capabilities.
Complete List: UICC Matrix – (All Sprint SIM Card UICC Details)